-
July 9th, 2002, 09:07 AM
#1
Twizzle
Guest
Having just watched my entire PITP tape and fast-forwarding over the likes of Kylie and Britney (why DID they break transmission to show them??), can I just say how f*****g awful the 3 stooges were from Channel 5. The guy was a refugee from kids TV (nickleodeon I believe) and someone should tell him that what might go down well with 5 year old kiddies does not transfer well to a teen/adult audience. Begone, moronic twerp!!!
Now, Mel B...What a charmer she is!!! In reference to her puerile quips about Darren's voice can I just say that at least he has a voice missy and also a thriving solo career, neither of which you can aspire to so shut your fat gob a bugger off back to the 'where are they now' box!!! *grrrrrr* I hate that woman [img]frown.gif[/img]
Just who exactly was the blonde bimbo from hell? She was the WORST of the 3, vacuous, stupid, mean and spiteful. She was either p*ssed, coked-up or the result of botched brain surgery. USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!!! and also very cruel especially when she said that Will Young and Westlife were obviously having a competition to see who could be photographed with the ugliest fan [img]frown.gif[/img] How bloody mean is that?
I will now set about editing my vid so that I can erase those 3 idiot from my memory.
Thanks for indulging me guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2002 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks